|Progressive Dynamics 100amp 5300 Series|
Cat. No. PD53-100
5300 Series 100 amp automatic transfer switch. 100 amp automatic transfer switch.
Automatic transfer switch from Progressive Dynamics. Provides automatic
power source switching between two separate 120/240 VAC input sources. A
typical application is to switch between a shoreline connected cord and an
onboard generator. The transfer switch senses the presence of the available
supplies and automatically selects the proper one.
- Electrical and mechanical interlocks prevent cross connection of power sources.
- Quick change circuit board is easily replaced in the event of failure. No need to disconnect and reinstall the entire unit.
- Time delay ensures generator voltage is at a stable level before transfer
occurs. The time delay can be disabled when an inverter is used as the alternate
- Rugged, heavy-duty, screw-type wiring terminals allow direct connection to contactor for more reliable operation.
- Heavy Duty metal enclosure with easy to use wiring diagram permanently attached.
- 1 year limited warranty.
*Not agency listed.
|Input|| 120/240 VAC|
|Output|| 100 Amps|
|Dimensions|| 12”L x 10”W x 6”H|
|Weight|| 17 lbs.|