For step-up, step-down and balancing applications.
OutBack PSX-240 (6kVA) auto-transformer can be used for step-up,
atep-down, generator and split-phase output balancing or as a series
stacked inverter to load balancing auto-former. Incorporating a
transformer wiht 120V / 30A primary and secondary side, a temperature
activated cooling fan and a 25 amp dual pole breaker in a steel
enclosure, the PSX-240 is ready to install in your custom application.
Use for 120 or 240 VAC, 60 Hz systems only.
Auto-transformer 4 kVA 120/240VAC 60Hz with 25 Amp dual pole breaker for mounting inside of FW500 or FW1000 AC enclosures.
- For step-up, step-down, generator and split-phase output balancing or as a series stacked inverter to load balancing auto-former
- Designed to be housed within the FLEXware 500 or FLEXware 1000 AC enclosures
- 25 amp dual pole breaker and mounting hardware
- Use for 120 or 240 VAC 60 Hz systems only
- PSX-240 and FW-X240 models