|Progressive Dynamics Transfer Switch PD52DCS|
Cat. No. PD52DCS
PD52DCS 240 VAC 50-Amp Automatic Surge Protected Transfer Switch – “The Silent ATS”
Now you can protect your expensive RV electronics from damaging power surges,
open neutral and reverse polarity. The new PD52DCS is provided with a DC
coil that eliminates the annoying buzzing during operation. The unit incorporates
over voltage surge protection of 3300 Joules at 103,000 Amps — the highest
in the industry!
Features two green LED indicators that provide quick and easy indication
of generator power or AC power availability. Two separate red LED indicators,
when “ON”, display the need for service required for the shore power section,
indicating there has been a destructive power surge!
- Time delay circuit board ensures generator voltage is at a stable level before transfer occurs.
- Rugged, heavy duty, screw type wiring terminals ready to wire to contactor base. Ensure ease of wiring and prevents
- wiring errors.
- Easy to remove protective cover with wiring schematic inside.
- Metal enclosure for extra safety.
- AC Detect option available for auto generator start compatibility.
- 70 Amp neutral rating.
- 1 year limited warranty.
- Voltage: 240 VAC
- Amps: 50 Amps
- Metal Box Dimensions: 10.25? L x 8.25? W x 5.5? H
- Metal Box: 9.8 lbs.