|The Draft Master Attic Stairway Insulator|
Cat. No. TAD-DMAS
Weight 4 lbs
The Draft Master Attic Stairway Insulator is 100% Made in America. This
insulator is a must for any home with pull down attic stairs.
Attic stairways can leak as much air as an average bedroom air duct.
This effects the comfort and energy bills of the home.
The Draft Master Attic Stairway Insulator is an easy solution to
sealing this problem area while maintaining access to the attic.
Our stairway insulator will seal and help insulate this vulnerable
point in the home's defense against budget-breaking energy loss.
Made of highly reflective thermal radiant barrier, the Draft
Master is light, thin, and effective. We use heavy-duty zippers
to allow easy access to the attic, and the cover helps to keep valuable
heated and cooled air in the living space where your customers want
it. As an added benefit, The Draft Master also helps keep the
house clean and improves the indoor air quality by keeping dust and
insulation in the attic where they belong.
These insulators reflect 96% of radiant heat while also sealing any
gaps. It attaches to the attic stairway rough opening and is easy to
use. The low lip on the front of the insulator allows for easily
stepping in and out of the attic and the large zipper lets you easily
seal and unseal the attic opening.
Radiant foil and double stitching make this attic stairway insulator a
great product of exceptional quality. Everyone needs and should have an
Attic Stairway Insulator. The Draft Master is a quick cost effective
way to help make your home more comfortable and clean plus lower energy
bills. The Draft Master is designed for optimum energy
efficiency, works year round, and keeps pollutants, dust, drafts, and
allergens in the attic and out of the home.
The Draft Master Attic Stairway Insulator
Benefits of Attic Stairway Insulators Stops drafts and leaks from the attic
- Insulates and seals the drop down attic stairway
- Offers R-Value of 15
- Reflects 96% of Radiant Heat
- Offers No Trip Opening and Easy Open Zipper
- Double Stitched for Extra Support and Long Life
- Installs in 5 Minutes or Less
- Radiant Foil on Both Sides of the Insulator, Not Just One
- Lifetime Warranty
Standard-26” x 54” x 12”
- Keeps dust and allergens from entering the home
- Eliminates cold and hot spots in the home
- Keeps the home more comfortable
- Reduces energy bills
- Reflects radiant heat helping stop heat transfer into the home
- No cost to operate.
- Protects the home from moisture and humidity found in the attic
Large - 30” x 54” x 15”