|Mastervolt Lithium Ion MLI Ultra 5500|
Cat. No. MV-660x5500
MLI Ultra 24/5500
Heavy Duty, Extreme Performance
The MLI series delivers extreme Lithium Ion performance even under the harshest
conditions, such as high charge and discharge currents, wet environments,
mechanical shocks or vibrations. This is realized by combining our best Lithium-Iron
Phosphate (LiFePO4) cells with a proprietary Battery Management System (BMS)
inside a sturdy, waterproof housing.
The sophisticated Mastervolt BMS ensures optimal use of each individual cell.
Integrated battery monitoring provides you with accurate and up-to-date information
on the state of your battery. Integrated NMEA 2000, CZone* or MasterBus communication
allows complete system integration, to ensure the best possible recharging,
while maximizing the lifetime of your battery.
- Extreme performance, heavy duty Lithium Ion batteries.
- BMS and LiFePO4 chemistry according to highest safety standards.
- Saves up to 70 % in space and weight.
- More than three times the life span of traditional batteries.
- Fast charging within 60 minutes.
- High charge / discharge rate up to 2.5 C.
- Integrated battery monitoring (Ah consumed, state of charge).
- Series connection up to 10 batteries possible.
- MasterBus communication with any Mastervolt battery charger.
- CZone and NMEA 2000 compatible (expected January 2020).
- Waterproof electronics compartment.
- Designed according to UN38.3.
- CE, E-Mark and DNV-GL (pending).
For additional safety, Mastervolt stipulates the use of a safety relay as mandatory part of the battery installation.
- safety relay 24 volt, product code 7702B-BSS
|Nominal battery voltage ||26.4 V / 13.2 V|
|Nominal battery capacity ||200 Ah / 400 Ah|
|Nominal battery energy capacity ||5500 Wh|
|Cycle life ||3500 cycles at 80 % DOD at 25 ^(0)C, max. C3 charge and C2 discharge|
|Max. charge current ||500 A (2.5 C)|
|Continuous charge current ||200 A (1 C)|
|Continuous discharge current|| 500 A (2.5 C)|
|Peak discharge current ||2000 A (10 C) for 10 s|
|Battery monitoring ||integrated|
|MasterBus communication ||yes|
|CZone / NMEA 2000 communication ||yes, pending (January 2020)|
|Battery terminals ||M8|
|Mounting position || upright or either long side|
|Max. outer dimensions (incl. terminals/grip handles),|
|622 x 197 x 355 mm |
24.5 x 7.8 x 14.0 inch
|Product weight || 57 kg |
|Shipping weight ||60 kg |
|Approvals ||CE, E-Mark and DNV-GL (pending)|
|Battery chemistry ||Lithium Iron Phosphate|
|Protection degree ||IP65 (electronics cabinet)|
|Parallel connection ||yes, unlimited|
|Series connection ||yes, up to 10 batteries - systems over 48 V require
a separate battery box to prevent access to high voltage parts|
|Protections ||over voltage, under voltage, over temperature|
|Safety relay ||to be added mandatorily, product code 7702B-BSS 24volt and 7000B-BBs for 12 Volt|
|Safety relay controls ||integrated|