|Xantrex Solar Kits and Expantion Kit|
Cat. No. 780-01x0-0x
The Xantrex Solar 100W and 160W kits feature solar panels with
5 busbars and PERC (Passivated Emitter and Rear Contact) mono-crystalline
cells, a special cell technology that increases module efficiency significantly
over standard solar cells.
Both solar kits include a 30A charge controller and system hardware that
is designed for a fast & easy installation, including PV cables &
battery cables with a built-in fuse and ring terminals, built-in ferrule
terminations for quick connections to the charge controller and mounting
brackets. Easily customize and extend your solar system using our expansion
|Models|| Part number || Output|
|100W Xantrex Solar Kit || 780-0100-01 || 100W|
|160W Xantrex Solar Kit || 780-0160-01 || 160W|
|100W Xantrex Solar Expansion Kit || 780-0100-02 || 100W|
|160W Xantrex Solar Expansion Kit || 780-0160-02 || 160W|
- 15% smaller and lighter*
- Best in class 18% module efficiency*
- PERC Technology**
- 5 year product warranty
- 5 busbar technology***
- *Xantrex 100W rigid panel specs and performance compared with 100W models of other popular brands
- **competitor panels do not currently use PERC technology
- ***Most brands use 2-4 busbars, more busbars means better efficiency & durability
- Solar Panel
- A 100W or 160W solar panel with 5 busbars and PERC (Passivated Emitter
and Rear Contact) mono-crystalline cells, a special cell technology that
increases module efficiency significantly over standard solar cells.
- Charge Controller - A 30A Pulse-Width
Modulation (PWM) flush-mounted charge controller is provided to charge and
protect your batteries. Featuring an LCD screen, multi-stage battery charging,
charging protections, two USB ports and real-time system indicators.
- PV and Battery Cables - Weather
resistant and certified cables are provided to connect the solar panel to
the charge controller and from the charge controller to the battery. The
PV cables and battery cables, with a built-in fuse and ring terminals, built-in
ferrule terminations for quick connections to the charge controller.
- Mounting Hardware - Mounting brackets, cable clamps and tie wraps are included.
- Expansion Kits - Includes solar panels, mounting hardware and a pair of male and female branch connectors to connect solar panels in parallel.