|Xantrex Solar Portable Kit|
Cat. No. 782-01xx-01
The Xantrex Solar 100W and 160W portable kits feature solar
panels with 5 busbars and PERC (Passivated Emitter and Rear Contact) mono-crystalline
cells, a special cell technology that increases panel efficiency significantly
over standard solar cells.
Both solar kits include a 10A charge controller and system hardware that
is designed as a plug-n-play charging solution. Users have the ability to
connect to their batteries using ring terminals, battery clamps, or an SAE
connector for pre-wired RV solar ports. Adjustable tilting legs allow the
user to orient their panels at the perfect angle towards the sun. These portable
kits fold into an easy-to-store location and is ideal for applications where
it may be impractical to have a permanently mounted solar panel.
Models Part number Output
100W Xantrex Solar Portable Kit 782-0100-01 100W
160W Xantrex Solar Portable Kit 782-0160-01 160W
- Compact and lightweight
- Best in class 18% module efficiency*
- PERC technology**
- 5 year product warranty
- 5 busbar technology***
- *Xantrex 100W rigid panel specs and performance compared with 100W models of other popular brands
- **competitor panels do not currently use PERC technology
- ***Most brands use 2-4 busbars, more busbars means better efficiency & durability
Data Sheet - English
- Solar Panel - The Xantrex Solar
100W and 160W kits feature solar panels with 5 busbars and PERC (Passivated
Emitter and Rear Contact) mono-crystalline cells, a special cell technology
that increases module efficiency significantly over standard solar cells.
- Charge Controller - A 10A Pulse-Width
Modulation (PWM) charge controller is provided to charge and protect your
batteries. Featuring an LCD screen, two USB ports, multi-stage battery charging
algorithm, charging protections, and real-time system indicators.
- Battery Connections - Three ways to connect to your battery using a SAE connector, battery rings or battery clamps.
- Carrying Case - A protective carrying case is provided to keep your
solar charging kit free from any unnecessary scratches during storage.
- Tilting Legs - Equipped with tilting legs to allow you to angle the solar panel towards the sun and maximize solar energy harvesting.
Owners Guide - English