|Xantrex Solar Portable Flex Kit|
Cat. No. 783-0100-01
The Xantrex Solar 100W portable flex kit features an incredibly
lightweight and compact solution. The panel is half the weight and a quarter
the size of most 100W portable kits in the market today.
The solar kit includes a 10A charge controller and system hardware that is
designed as a plug-n-play charging solution. Users have the ability to connect
to their batteries using ring terminals, battery clamps, or an SAE connector
for pre-wired RV solar ports. The charge controller and adapter cables are
stored in a built-in storage pouch. Adjustable tilting legs allow the user
to orient their panels at the perfect angle towards the sun. These portable
kits fold into an easy-to-store location and is ideal for applications where
it may be impractical to have a permanently mounted solar panel.
- 50% lighter*
- 25% the size*
- 5 busbar technology**
- 1 year product warranty
- *compared to a most 100W portable kits in the market today
- **Most brands use 2-4 busbars, more busbars means better efficiency & durability
- Solar Panel - A 100W solar panel featuring 5 busbar mono-crystalline cells.
- Charge Controller - A 10A Pulse-Width
Modulation (PWM) charge controller is provided to charge and protect your
batteries. Featuring an LCD screen, two USB ports, multi-stage battery charging
algorithm, charging protections, and real-time system indicators.
- Battery Connections - Three ways to connect to your battery using a SAE connector, battery rings or battery clamps.
- Easy Storage and Carry - Incredibly lightweight and compact, easy to set-up, carry or store
- Tilting Legs - Equipped with tilting legs to allow you to angle the
solar panel towards the sun and maximize solar energy harvesting.
Data Sheet - English
Owners Guide - English