|Kinetik Racing HC2000-PRO|
Cat. No. UPG-40902
Kinetik Racing HC2000-PRO - Kinetik Racing HC-PRO Series Power Cell Batteries
Professional Quality Power Made In The USA!
Power is the most crucial foundation when building a professional
quality 12-volt electrical system. Kinetik Racing's HC-PRO Power Cells
are designed for the pro and semi-pro enthusiasts in mind. These power
cells are made in a state-of-the-art robotic computer-controlled
facility to ensure professional grade power and performance. They
feature brass terminals for max conductivity and are built with 99.9%
pure lead and rib-reinforced casings. Made in the USA!
- Pure lead AGM technology delivers exceptional CCA ratings and reserve capacity cycling ability
- Quick starting every time with up to 2,150 pulse amps
- Cycles over 400 times to 80% depth of discharge
- Faster recharge than conventional batteries
- Housed in advanced plastics for durability, performance and heat resistance
- Advanced AGM construction design for minimum maintenance, and allows you to install the cell in any direction
- Ideal for vehicle starting and providing support power for
aftermarket equipment such as amps, compressors, HID/LED lighting kits,
LCD/LED screens or any 12-volt components you add to your vehicle
12V HC-PRO Series AGM Battery
- RMS Wattage: 2000
- BCI Group Number: 65
- Height with Terminal: 7.42"
- Width: 7.32"
- Length: 11.76"
- Weight: 53 lbs
- Terminal Configuration: SAE A
- Pulse Cranking Amps: 1,750 A
- CA/MCA @ 32°F: 1,070 A
- CCA @ 0°F: 930 A
- CCA @ -20°F: 650 A
- Reserve Capacity: 135 Minutes
- Capacity - 20 Hour Rate: 68 Ah
- Capacity - 10 Hour Rate: 63 Ah
- Internal Resistance: 3.4
- Short Circuit Current: 5,000 A