|SBS-AGM Series: Modular Battery Systems|
Cat. No. 48V-AGM
2 Volt AGM Modular Battery Systems:
100 – 400 Ah
AGM battery systems are designed to fit the existing footprints of
similar systems such as: GNB Absolyte IIP®, Tyco/Lucent AVR,
Enersys DDm®, C&D Liberty 2000®, MSE®, msEndur® and
East Penn Unigy II® (Deka).
Our AGM VRLA systems are offered in hundreds of different "stackable"
configurations from 100Ah to 400Ah. The system comes with protective
front shields, intercell connectors/cables, and modular seismic
racking. Choose from a wide range of VRLA battery racks.
- 15–20 year design life at 77° F
- Cycle life: 1200 cycles at 80% DOD at 77° F
- 100% capacity upon delivery
- Maintenance free — no watering required
- No corrosive fumes — special battery room not required
- Seismic modular racking available
- Tank formed plates provide consistent and stable voltages
- Extra space in jars for grid growth to enhance battery life
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally
- UL Listed – UL file no. MH19767
- AGM-100 and AGM-150 battery systems are typically in stock
- AGM Battery Systems
- Oil & Gas
- Solar / Photovoltaic
- Emergency Lighting
The 2 Volt AGM batteries can be mounted vertically or horizontally in a
seismic modular rack. When ordered with the modular racks, this system
will come complete with an insulated cable kit as well as removable
Plexiglas shields making this a very safe system.
SBS typically stocks 48 and 125 Vdc AGM systems complete with modular rack kits which include the intercell connectors