|Global Solar Portable Power Packs|
Cat. No. P3
Global Solar’s portable solar chargers are lightweight, convenient,
silent, easy to use, and provide the power you need to extend your
The 30, 62 and 124 watt solar chargers provide a clean, renewable portable
power option for keeping batteries and electronic devices charged while
in the field performing your tactical operation. Many electronics today
require increasing amounts of power and continued use of these devices
can completely drain a battery in less than 3 hours!
The Global Solar 30, 62 ans 124 watt chargers paired with lightweight
rechargeable battery packs can extend the runtime of your BGAN
satellite terminal, satellite communications, two-way radios, laptop
computers, thermal imaging cameras, GPS, RF directional finders, night
vision devices, and laser range finders while you complete your
mission. You can depend on a Global Solar panel to keep your
electronics charged and running.
for soldiers, border control agents, special agents, emergency
responders (WFR/WAFA), environmental engineers, extreme weather
- Lightweight and portable. Weighs less than 3.5 lbs (1.5 kg).
- Silent, efficient solar cells that work even in low light, cloudy
and cold conditions
- Grommets for mounting or securing
- Weatherproof and UV resistant
- Built-in reverse current diode protection. Built-in voltage cap
on 6.5 watt and 12 watt models.
- SAE 2-prong water-resistant trailer plug connections
- Available in camouflage colors with anti-glint surface
- Durable – GSE CIGS cells cannot be broken like common crystalline
silicon photovoltiac materials.
- Conforms to military standards (MIL-STD-810).
- Easy to transport and use
- Use anywhere without disruptive noises
- Stake or tie down in an ideal location for maximum sun exposure
- Unlimited uses
- Will not overcharge or damage electronic devices and batteries
- Effective in both dry and damp environments
- Blends into surroundings; will not reflect sunlight.
- Can withstand rough transportation and harsh operating conditions
- Meets the United States Army’s series of standard environmental
||30 Watt Spec Sheet
|62 Watt Spec Sheet
(24 volt build to order only)
||124 Watt Spec Sheet
(build to order only)