|Wind Speed & Direction Merlin Wireless Wi-Fi|
Cat. No. I-WSDMW
This wireless version of the popular Merlin wind speed
instrument records changes, trends and present wind conditions.
Digital readings are given in four modes: 'Present' displays existing
wind conditions; 'Peak' gives speed and direction of highest gust since
last reset; 'Average' reveals average wind speed and direction since
last reset; and 'Forecast' compares the most recent 12-minute average
with the previous 12 minutes.
Features user-selectable units of measurement for wind speed (MPH,
Knots, km/h or m/s). Wind direction is displayed via eight LEDs
over a 16-point compass rose pattern. Merlin can interface with
Mystic to compute wind chill readings. Memory data is protected
by a 10-year internal back-up system.
Includes AC adapter, wind speed & direction sensors, solar powered
wireless transmitter with rechargeable NiCad batteries, and mounting
NOTE: A single 900mhz Wireless Receiver (sold separately) is required to operate this system.
- Wireless data transmission up to 300' from external sensors to instrument
- Wind Speed readings to 255 MPH (410 km/h, 114 m/s, 221 Knots)
- Wind Direction displayed across 16-points (Compass Rose pattern)
- Retains High Gust, Average conditions and 12-minute Forecast information until reset by user
- 10-year data back-up
- Chrome plated solid Brass case
Mounting Masts & Brackets (3.07 MB)