|Self-Sealing Repair Tape 1 in|
Cat. No. HTP-1010xxx
The Essential Silicone Protect and Repair Tape. Repair
Tape, another innovation from Gardner Bender, can save the day during
emergency repairs. Easier than heat-shrink, cleaner than plumbersí
putty, and more flexible than a vice grip, Repair Tape is a household
necessity. Add it to the tool box, the workshop shelf, and the
"junk-drawer" for emergency repairs and maintenance projects. Stretch,
wrap, and protect or repair everything from leaky hoses, pipe
insulation, electrical connections, tool handles, air ducts, and
- Save Time: Use Repair Tape to hold irregular shapes instead of
clamps or vice-grips. The non-adhesive formula leaves no sticky residue.
- Reduce Stress: A quick fix during emergency repairs, Repair Tape is waterproof, weatherproof, and air tight.
- Save Money: Insulate and protect around the house and minimize the need for emergency repairs.
- Reduce Hassle: Waterproof and insulate wire connections with no extra equipment or heat required.
- Non-Stick - Repair Tape fuses only to itself when applied under tension. No sticky residue remains on wrapped surfaces.
- Flexible - Operates and remains flexible from -60 deg F (-51 deg C) to 500 deg F (260 deg C).
- Strong - Stretches up to 300% its original length with 60 ppi tear strength.
- Durable - A permanent air and water tight seal, Repair Tape has excellent UV Resistance.
- Secure - Repair Tape begins to bond immediately on contact with
itself. Repositioning is not recommended after 2 minutes of contact,
and the bond is permanent within 24 hours.
Repair Tape Spec Sheet