Lithium Ion batteries have a high energy density and are perfect for
cyclic applications. They offer savings of up to 70% in volume and
weight compared to traditional lead-acid batteries, with three times as
many charging cycles (2000 full cycles). Another major benefit of the
Mastervolt Li-ion battery is that it is equipped with a Battery
Management System (BMS), which automatically compensates for any
imbalance between the cells. This guarantees you a constant high
capacity and longer battery lifespan. The Lithium Ion Ultra series includes integrated battery monitoring.
Having perfected the legendary Lithium
Ion battery in a few key areas, Mastervolt has developed an unrivalled
2500 or 5000 Wh powerhouse. The MLI Ultra has an
ultra-long lifespan that offers over 2000 cycles; a recharge time of
less than an hour; active cell balancing for efficient and safe use of
the Li-ion cells; and integrated battery monitoring to further simplify
your system. What’s more, the Ultra communicates directly with your
Mastervolt battery charger via MasterBus to ensure the best possible
recharging. Add in the fact that it takes up 70% less space and weight
compared to lead acid batteries, and you’ll see why this battery is the
- Highly advanced technology.
- Multifunctional battery of 2.5 kWh or 5 kWh.
- Saves up to 70% in space and weight.
- Three times the lifespan of traditional batteries (2000 cycles).
- Ultra-fast charging and discharging.
- High efficiency.
- MasterBus communication with every Mastervolt battery charger.
- Integrated Battery Management System (BMS) and monitoring.
- Series balancing technology optimizes string connection.
- Safest Lithium Ion technology available.
- Tested and certified according to UN38.3.
- Two year warranty.
| ||General specifications |
| ||Nom. battery voltage|| 13,25 V |
| ||Battery capacity range|| 180 Ah |
| ||Nom. battery power|| 2,5 kWh |
| ||Battery monitoring|| integrated |
| ||Battery terminals|| M8 |
| ||MasterBus powering|| yes |
| ||Max. outer dimensions (incl. terminals/grip handles), lxwxh||339 x 197 x 355 mm|
13.3 x 7.8 x 14.0 inch
| ||Weight||31 kg|
| ||Technical specifications |
| ||Technology|| LiFePO4 |
| ||Parallel connection||
yes, unlimited |
| ||Series connection||
yes, up to 10 batteries (series balancing up to 2 batteries) |
| ||Switch off relay controls|| integrated |
| ||Mandatory safety relay|| yes, product code 79007700|