The VisionStat® wired single rear view camera system offers a
clear, low-distortion view of what’s happening behind your vehicle.
Both the wired backup camera and the wireless versions are designed for
use on commercial trucks from tractor trailers to step trucks to
utility vehicles and smaller. The system offers great value with its
weather resistant, CCD rear view camera and sharp, in-cab monitor.
The VisionStat wired backup camera kit comes with the cabling,
wiring harness and components to outfit most trucks. The kit includes a
rear view camera and 65 feet (20 meters) of cabling, not to mention the
mounting brackets – everything you need to get your camera system up
and running in very little time.
Each system comes with a high quality TFT LCD Color Monitor that is
easily installed by mounting on the dash, in the dash or on the
windshield (utilizes adjustable universal mounts). For added safety and
increased security, the monitor contains an audio speaker that can be
utilized with the rear view camera. Whenever the rear parking camera is
enabled, the built in microphone aids the driver by providing access to
a live audio feed from the back of the vehicle.
CCD Rear View Cameras
VisionStat single camera systems include a low light CCD backup
camera optimized for rear vision. It can be configured to switch on
automatically when the vehicle is placed in reverse. This 18 infrared
LED camera is designed to give you improved visibility in low light –
and no-light conditions. It automatically adjusts for night vision as
soon as it senses low light levels that many cameras can’t use.
VisionStat rear view cameras are constructed of a metal alloy shell,
designed to be waterproof for vehicle applications.
- Waterproof Interconnects: 4-conductor, metal circular connectors
provide a reliable installation, while supplying power/ground to the
rear view camera and video/audio back to the monitor
Control System: Built-in Control Interface is integrated into the
monitor enclosure, simplifies wired backup camera switching and
- Multiple Rear View Camera Support: Up to four CCD rear view cameras can be installed, each is supported with Audio
Indicates Camera View: Automatically switches and displays the word
“Back” (rear view camera), “Left” or “Right” (side-view cameras) on
monitor for enabled rear parking cameras
Features & Benefits
- High quality Color TFT LCD digital video monitor with built-in audio
- Threaded locking cable connectors are waterproof with an internal sealing ring and rubber jacket
- Audio enabled so driver can hear around, as well as see blind areas
- Available in a Single, Dual, Triple and Quad CCD rear view camera configurations
- High-resolution image, wide field of view CCD backup cameras with built-in IR LED night vision
- Waterproof cameras are constructed of a metal alloy shell to withstand vehicle shock and vibration
- Precision wide viewing angle lens (120° range) also available on Side Mount and Dome Mount cameras
- System switches rear parking cameras “on” automatically while in reverse or via left/right turn signals