GoSun Sport solar cooker is the world’s most practical and efficient
solar oven on the market today. GoSun’s parabolic, tubular design works
effectively in retaining 80-90% of all sunlight that is caught in its
footprint. Cook a meal in less than 20 minutes, using no fuel – only
The standard package includes a Pyrex® evacuated tube cooking
chamber, two foldable parabolic reflectors that protect the tube like a
clamshell, a cooking tray with handle for getting food in and out, a
cleaning scrubby, and a carrying handle that becomes a set of support
legs which can be used to adjust the tube to face the sun in any
position along two axis’.
The Sport’s compound parabolic reflectors and tubular design converts
nearly 80% of all sunlight entering it’s refectories into useable heat.
- Fast: Cooks a meal in as little as 20 minutes, reaching temperatures above 550°F/ 290°C.
- Cooks When Cloudy: You don't have to see the Sun to solar cook! The GoSun is so effective almost no day is off limits!
- Portable: Deploys in seconds and collapses into a durable package. GoSun anywhere!
- Fuel-Free: No mess. No flames. No cost. Always prepared for
delicious! Versatile: Steam, bake, fry, roast and boil, anything is
possible inside the tube.
- Two Year Warranty: The tubes are durable, made of borosilicate glass (like Pyrex®). If it breaks, we’ve got you covered.
- International Shipping Available: Simply enter your shipping address to check shipping costs
The standard package includes a durable borosilicate, evacuated glass
tube cooking chamber, two foldable parabolic reflectors that fold to
protect the tube like a clamshell, a stainless steel cooking tray, a
rugged scrubby cleaning tool that attaches onto the tray's end and
stainless steel carrying handles.
Dry Weight: 7 lbs (3.18kg)
Oven Volume: 53oz (1.6L) liquid or up to 3 lbs (1.4kg) of food
Oven Dimensions: 2.8” (7.6cm) outside diameter, 2.3” (5.8cm) inside diameter , 24” (61cm) length
Unit Open Size: 24” (61cm) long x 16” (41cm) tall x 12” (30cm) wide
Unit Closed Size: 24” (61cm) long x 8” (20cm) tall x 5” (13cm) wide
Estimated Power Output: 230 Watts in full sunlight
Maximum Temperature: 700°F (371°C)
Working Temperature: 200°F (93°C) – 550°F (288°C)
Cooking Time: As fast as 10 minutes, see infographic below