|Deka Unigy I Series 12AVR170ET|
Cat. No. MK-12AVR170ET
Unigy I sealed lead-acid batteries are available as AVR (absorbed valve
regulated) and GVR (gel valve regulated) technology for virtually any
application demand. Both are UL recognized components and are made in
the U.S.A. with individually tank-formed plates for optimized
uniformity of cell-to-cell voltages.
Front access design for easy installation and maintenance
Space saving Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM)construction (48 volt system fits in 23" racks)
Individual plate formation optimizes cell voltage balance and performance
Reinforced case resists bulging and meets safety requirements (UL94 V-0)
Computer-aided design and manufacturing control processes and standards to ensure quality products
All batteries meet or exceed IEEE 485 and Telcordia capacity requirements.
Battery design and construction meet UL recognition requirements
- Nominal Voltage: 12-Volt/170 ampere-hours @ 8 hr. rate to 1.75 final volts/cell
- Positive Plate: Pure lead, low-calcium, high-tin alloy Negative Plate: Lead calcium alloy
- Post Seal: Epoxy-sealed
- Terminal: Front access, 1/4" - 20 threaded insert
- Container: Flame-retardant, polypropylene - UL 94 V-0/>28% L.O.I.
- Safety Vent: Low positive pressure, self-sealing w/ flame arrestor
- Float Voltage: 2.25 volts per cell ± 0.01 vpc (Range: 13.44 to 13.56 volts per 6-cell unit)
- Battery Life: 10 years in float applications at 77°F/25°C
- Dimensions: 22.00" (558.8 mm) L x 4.90" (124.5 mm) W x 12.60" (320 mm) H
- Weight: 120 lbs. (54.4 kg)