|SUNLINQ™ Portable Power Pack 30, 62 and 124 watt |
Cat. No. GS-Large
Global Solar is pleased to announce a new member to our SunLinq family,
the SL 25. The SunLinq 25 watt solar module, designed specifically for
the marine and outdoor industry is made with the same PowerFLEX™
technology as the SunLinq 6.5 & 12 watt, but is encapsulated in a
polyurethane material buildup that has the following key benefits;
The portable solar pack module offers a unique solution for
reliable and portable solar power for vehicle battery charging,
including boats and RVs and laptop computers. The SUNLINQ™ 25 watt
weighs less than two pounds and when folded is compact, lightweight and
easily stored and transported. The 25-watt SUNLINQ™ is made from a
special urethane material giving it the utmost in durability and water
resistence. The low maintenance design provides an optimal electrical
path and rugged durability. Built-in grommets allow for hanging,
mounting or laying in any position. Cables included with SUNLINQ™ are
one each, CLA receptacle, CLA vehicle power outlet, battery clamps, 4
in. barrel connector, and 8 ft. extension cable. (NOTE: Charge control
device is recommended with this product).
• Ultra lightweight and compact for portability and storage
• Ultra durable - due to the flexible nature of the material
• UV stable & waterproof
• Performs well in diverse environments including; high temperature
• High efficiency solar cells made with CIGS (copper indium gallium
- 30 Watt, 12V Solar Energized Power Generator
- Lightweight: 1.8 pounds
- Folded Dimensions: 10.5" x 8.5" x 1.2"
- 62 Watt, 12V Solar Portable Power Generator
- Lightweight: 3.1 Pounds
- Folded Dimensions: 14.5" x 8.5"x 1.4"
- 124 Watt, 12V Solar Energized Power Generator
- Lightweight: 6.1 pounds
- Folded Dimensions: 14.5" x 8.5" x 2.8"