|GSCR Series Float Battery Chargers 12 and 48 volt Three-Phase|
Cat. No. GMB-GSCR
Industrial Power GSCR Series of industrial float chargers is designed
to automatically control charging rates for a wide variety of battery
types and to simultaneously provide full-rated output
for both continuous and intermittent dc loads.
The chargers are constant voltage devices with automatic current
limiting. Voltage regulation and current limiting are controlled by
solid-state integrated circuitry to assure maximum performance in
The GSCR Series is ideally suited to utility, communications and other stationary charger applications.
• Electronic and electrical components are substantially derated to
assure long life and reliability. Typical MTBF is100,000 hours minimum.
Components are selected or designed to provide a system life expectancy
in excess of 30 years.
• Control circuits, alarm circuits and electrical sub-assemblies are
printed circuit board wired or modularized with plug and socket
connections for easy serviceability.
• Control modules and many electrical sub-assemblies are standardized
across the entire range of charger sizes. This minimizes spare parts
inventory and simplifies maintenance.
• Front panels are recessed to prevent accidental damage to meters and
controls. Standard cabinets are NEMA-1 enclosures of heavy-gauge
phosphatized steel with an attractive, long-lasting acrylic enamel
• A complete service manual, color-coded wiring, test-point
identification and circuit-symbol labeling of internal components make
Ease of Adjustment
• Tap adjustments are not required. Output float voltage, equalize
voltage, current limit and alarm levels are potentiometer adjustable.
Ease of Access
• Internal components and connections are easily accessible and/or
removable through a hinged front door that opens approximately 180
degrees for easy serviceability.
Ease of Installation
• Cabinets are floor, wall or rack mountable and equipped with
knockouts for cable or conduit entrance. Input, output and remote alarm
connections are wired to easily accessible, internal terminal blocks.
• Standard transformers are available with taps for nominal voltages as listed below.
• 120/220 – 240V 47 – 63Hz
• 480V 57 – 63Hz
• 120/208 – 240V 47 – 63Hz(optional)
• 208 – 240V 57 – 63Hz
• 380 – 416V 47 – 63Hz
60A, 3 Ph.
||12V, 75A, 3 Ph.
||12V, 100A, 3 Ph.
||24V, 50A, 3 Ph.
||24V, 60A, 3 Ph.
||24V, 75A, 3 Ph.
||24V, 100A, 3 Ph.
||24V, 125A, 3 Ph.
||24V, 150A, 3 Ph.
||24V, 175A, 3 Ph.
||24V, 200A, 3 Ph.
||24V, 250A, 3 Ph.
||24V, 300A, 3 Ph.
||24V, 400A, 3 Ph.
||24V, 500A, 3 Ph.
||24V, 600A, 3 Ph.
||48V, 50A, 3 Ph.
||48V, 60A, 3 Ph.
||48V, 75A, 3 Ph.
||48V, 100A, 3 Ph.
||48V, 125A, 3 Ph.
||48V, 150A, 3 Ph.
175A, 3 Ph.
||48V, 200A, 3 Ph.
||48V, 250A, 3 Ph.
||48V, 300A, 3 Ph.
||48V, 400A, 3 Ph.
||48V, 500A, 3 Ph.
||48V, 600A, 3 Ph.