|High Pressure Shut Off Valve|
Cat. No. 79-AFC211B1/4-24
Manufacturer: Advanced Fuel Components
Description: Engineered for high pressure tank applications
(DC or AC) in engine and chassis compartments.
Features and Specifications:
||Engineered to operate in less-than-normal conditions such
as dirty or wet gas, and harsh environments.
||Fill-through capability, returns to normal use. Features
high performance valve seat. Significantly reduces wear.
||Operates up to 6,000 PSI @ 12 & 24 Volts. Rated up to
||Wire strain relief protects wiring from excess vibration.
- Rated working pressures up to 6,000 PSI with bubble-tight
leakage down to 40 PSI.
- Only 1.0 amp nominal draw at 12 VDC.
- Engineered for heavy duty performance.
- Encapsulated coil.
- Pilot operated valve has .200 orifice for ample flow even at
low tank pressures.
- Compatible with a wide range of gaseous fuels and other
common media including C.N.G.
- Extensive test data available.
- Ambient temperature rating -40°F to +250°F.
- Rated for use on fuel, air and other media.
- Superior quality construction, corrosion resistant - solid
brass, plated steel, anodized aluminum.
- All valves are date coded.
- Every unit 100% functionally tested for low/high pressure
leaks and dielectric breakdown.
- Safety Rated