Deka Unigy II Space Saver is a sealed lead-acid battery systems that
uses AVR (absorbed valve regulated) technology. Designed to meet the
demands of critical backup power applications, this highly efficient
battery line utilizes a smaller footprint to save space while providing
optimal power. The design and construction meet the latest UBC97 Zone 4
specifications, certified up to 8 modules high. A major feature is our
individually tank-formed plates, which ensures full and uniform plate
charging and balanced cell voltages. All Unigy II Space Saver cells
perform at 100% of rated capacity upon initial shipment.
The patented Deka
Unigy II Space Saver Interlock system eliminates rear bolting,
front access bolting and increases installation safety. It offers more
choices in configuring the battery system, provides more flexibility
when choosing height and length of your particular system
configurations, and enhances space saving and versatility.
is available in AVR45
Features and Benefits
- Container and Cover: Impact-resistant polypropylene 28% L.O.I.
- Separators: Microporous glass mat
- Plates formed with IPFTM technology to assure consistent cell to cell
- Shipped at 100% Capacity
- Cycle Life: 2400 cycles @ 20% DOD
- Modules coated and protected with a thick layer of powdered epoxy
- Terminals: Lead plated solid copper