|Heavy Duty Continuity Tester|
Cat. No. SP-CT6101
Heavy-Duty Continuity Tester
The Continuity Tester is very easy to use and is used to test for
breaks in non-energized wires or cords. Continuity has a bright 360
degree visual indicator located near the tip along with a flexible lead
for ease of use.
- Durable, heavy duty tip
- 36 inch flexible leads with insulated alligator clip
- Bright 360 deg visual indication.
- Continuity tester designed with pocket clip.
- Operates from (2) AAA batteries
- Bulb Replacement Information - Type: TL3, Base: Mini-screw, Wattage: (0.25watts), Voltage: (2.33volts)