|Battery Disconnect Timer|
Cat. No. 390-0030-5
- Eliminate dead vehicle batteries caused by power
drain from radios and data terminals that must operate while the engine
is off. Allows use of accessory loads per programmed time limit while
preserving battery for engine start.
- Programmable disconnect time limit, 15 minutes
to 15 hours, so that you can match your auxiliary load use to battery
capacity, providing maximum run time yet still ensuring adequate
reserve for engine start.
- Prevents dead batteries due to accessories being
left on and forgotten.
- Once power off circuit is activated, power to
auxiliary circuits is automatically restored when engine started, no
delay in use of equipment.
- Low and High Voltage Disconnect
- Simple 3 wire installation:1) Power in from
battery, 2) power out to loads, 3) chassis ground. Optional ignition
sense wire resets power on without having to start engine.
- Rugged construction, cast aluminum case with
epoxy potted components, designed to withstand heat and vibration of
engine compartment applications, and perform in demanding
emergency vehicle applications.
- 30 amp rating: Power timer can be applied to
multiple auxiliary loads/circuits. Multiple devices can be left on
during emergency calls without running engine.
Rating: 12 volt
nominal, 30 amps, 3 mA standby current
Protection: In-Line fuse, low and high voltage disconnect
Mechanical: Cast aluminum case with epoxy potted components
Size: 3 7/8” L X 3” D X 1 1/4” H
Weight: 1 lb