Cordless rotary hammer
Single impact energy: 1.5 ft-lbs
Rotation speed gear 1 under no load: 1040 rpm
Weight according EPTA-Procedure 01/2003: 8.8 lb.
- Ergonomically designed D-grip for comfortable use over long periods
- Robustly built and superbly engineered for cordless optimization
- Excellent performance and the best reach to weight ratio
- Outstanding working comfort thanks to AVR Active Vibration Reduction
- Virtually dustless drilling with the DRS-6-A dust removal system
anchor holes and small openings in concrete, stone and masonry: maximum
range Ø 3/16" to 1"; recommended Ø 3/16" to5/8"
- Occasional drilling in wood and steel with optional quick release chuck
- Screwdriving using the special bit holder with TE-C (SDS Plus) connection end
- Drilling in wood, plastic and metal up to Ø 1/2"
- Occasional drilling in wood, steel and plastics using optional chuck adapter