|AP-SM55 55 Watt Module|
Cat. No. AEE-011-08509
* Over 3.0 amps of battery-charging current in full sunlight.
* Designed specifically for low capacity 12-48 volt DC systems.
* Ideal for solar home systems.
* Weather resistant junction box for easy and safe field installation.
* Dual low-loss bypass diodes for superior protection and minimum power
loss when partially shaded.
* 100% factory inspected to ensure quality and electrical performance.
* Heavy duty anodized aluminum frame provides strength and convenient
* Certified to IEC-61215, the highest industry standard.
* UL listed.
* 20 year warranty.
Typical Electrical Parameters
Standard Test Conditions: Irradiance = 1000 w/m2; Cell Temperature =
Solar Spectral Irradiance per ASTM E892 *rated power tolerance
AP-50 Peak Power (Wp) 55 watts Open Circuit Voltage (Voc) 21.5 volts
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp) 16.7 volts
Short Circuit Current (Isc) 3.3 amps
Maximum Power Current (Imp) 3.0 amps
Short Circuit Current Temperature Coefficient +0.9 mA/°C
Open Circuit Voltage Coefficient -0.10 V/°C
Maximum Series Fuse 5 amps
Typical Operational Specifications
Nominal Operating Cell
Temperature (NOCT) 45°C (Determined under: Irradiance= 800 W/m2;
ambient temperature = 20°C; wind speed = 1m/s}
Weight (Wind) Bearing Potential 50 lbs/ft2 (125 mph equiv.)
Hailstone Impact Resistance 1" at 50 mph (24mm at 80 kph)
Weight 16.6 lbs (7.5 kg)
Dimensions 26.0 x 33.8 x 1.4 in. (660.0 x 858.0 x 35.0 mm)