Cat. No. GB-RIG
1. Innovative handle doubles as a money and pocket clip
2. Smooth and easy one-handed opening
3. Fits on a keychain
This knife was designed for many applications. It can be carried in a
pocket, on a key chain, or as a money clip. The name “Ridge™” is due to
the machined ridge in the handle to protect the user from the blade
edge and tip of the knife when closed. The patented Mid-Frame lock is
similar to the popular Liner Lock, but unlike its competitor, is harder
to release by accident because the handle frame wraps completely
around. This version features a serrated edge blade. All the components
are coated with black Teflon®. This protects the stainless steel
from corrosion and also provides a non-reflective surface.
• Overall Length: 4.81''
• Length Closed: 3''
• Length of Blade: 1.81''
• Weight: 1.4 oz.
• Lock Mechanism: Liner lock
• Blade Style: Fine edge or Serrated edge
• Blade Material: 400 Series stainless steel
• Handle Material: AUS-6 coated with Black Teflon®