XPower Powerpack 1500
The XPower Powerpack 1500 system consists of a battery pack that stores
electricity, advanced electronics that convert 12 volts of DC power
from the battery pack to household power, an AC power panel that
contains two standard outlets, and a DC power panel that is used to
operate 12 volt products. Combined in a rugged cart, the XPower
Powerpack 1500 can be easily wheeled from
room-to-room or outdoors over rough terrain.
Backup Power for Emergency
XPower™ Powerpack 1500 is a backup power system that can supply up to
1500 W of household electricity and is an excellent alternative to a
generator. It’s quiet and has no fumes, fuel or moving parts, making it
safe for indoor use. This mobile workhorse can also be used outdoors,
and operates a wide variety of electronics including communication
devices, power tools, full-size appliances and more.
- Operates 120 Vac or 12 Vdc products anywhere
- Sealed, non-spillable 60 amp-hour AGM battery
- High surge protection and automatic over-temperature and overload
- Low voltage alarm and shutdown prevents deep battery discharge
- Battery level indicator confirms charge level
- High power 12 Vdc connector
- Two three-prong AC outlets
- Padded grip towing handle is removable for easy storage, and
built-in side handles allow for easy lifting
operates essential appliances such as a fridge, cordless and cell
phone, radio, fan, lamp, home security system, microwave, sump pump and
Work productivity: operates power tools
such as a drill, belt sander, circular saw and more; powers
communication devices such as a laptop, desktop and monitor, printer,
fax machine and more.
Indoor and outdoor recreation: operates a TV,
blender, video game console, portable cooler,
coffee maker and more.