|AT10 Series chargers|
Cat. No. GNB-AT10
Microprocessor Control SCR Technology Ideal for Utility, Industrial, & Communications Applications Single Phase UL Listed
- Modular ConstructionR ectifier, microprocessor control,
input/output, power transformer, filter and alarm assemblies are all
modular and easily replaceable.
- Thirty Year Life All units are engineered for a 30 year life with a MTBF of 60,000 hours (6.85 years).
- Field Service...Less Than 60 Minutes For fast service, enclosure
and instrument panel are easily removable without disturbing chassis or
installed conduit. Schematic and diagnostic information
- plates are mounted on enclosure.Modular construction and self-diagnostics result in an MTTR of less than 60 minutes.
- Install on Wall, Stand or Rack Units are easily wall mounted. Floor stands or rack mounting provisions are optional.
- Fast, On-line Adjustment
- Control, alarm and operating level set points are
- adjusted digitally from the front panel while-on-line,
- without the need to vary loads or external conditions.
- Engineered for Safety
Units are designed and tested to applicable NEMA
standards and to Underwriter’s Laboratory Standard
UL-1564. All units are UL listed.
- 1% Digital LED meter for Vdc,Adc, timer hours and alarm settings
- AC ON indicating light
- AC input and DC output circuit breakers
- Float/Equalize selector switch with indicating lights
- Manual equalize timer (0-255 hr.) with indicating light
- AC line failure automatic equalize timer (0-255 hr) with indicating light
- Local or remote voltage sense
- High DC voltage shut-down
- Reverse polarity protection
- Front panel controls can be disabled for security
- MOV surge suppressors
- I/O compression lugs
- Switchboard wire, UL VW-1
- Membrane front panel
- ANSI 61 gray baked powder epoxy finish
Place an “F” after the part number when
ordering a charger with filtering.
AT10 chargers have 100 mV Filtering
an “FE” after the part number when ordering a charger with
a battery eliminator.
The filtering is included.