Designed to satisfy RV and Marine Requirements.
We’ve designed this attractive 30 amp AC/DC Power Control Center to fit
your electrical installation cost requirements. PLUS, it’s loaded with
features you won’t find in many other panels costing twice as much.
Check out these features:
• Provisions for 30 amp AC main and up to 9 AC branch circuits.
• Generous wiring space for easy installation – also reduces costly
• Built-in receptacle strain relief for each branch circuit. Saves over
50% on installation.
• Optional 120 VAC, 15 Amp outlet available for power converters and
other AC appliances.
• Space for up to 12 fused DC branch circuits for 12 Volt lighting and
DC appliance circuits.
• Accepts rated fuses up to 30 Amps – eliminates auxiliary fuse panels
for slide-outs and leveling jacks saving you even more money.
•Attractive design made from durable, high impact resistant, polymers.
• All 12 VDC branch circuit connections located on outside rear of
panel – reducing installation time and costly errors.
• Optional 11 terminal negative 12 VDC bus bar provides common
connection point for all DC circuit negative wires.
• 12 VDC circuit connections can be either 1/4” Fast-on® connectors
or screw-type terminals.
• High current 12 VDC power terminal strip provides easy connection
point for RV or machine battery converter, slide-outs, and jacks.
• Made in U.S.A.
PD50B3Q2GP with Optional 11 Place Negative Bus Bar and 120volt 15
|AC Compartment Rating
||30 Amp, 120 VAC
|DC Compartment Rating
||150 Amp Maximum
4.25"D x 7.3"H