|Suburban Advantage Tankless, Continuous Water Heat|
Cat. No. IW60
Weight 36 lbs
TANKLESS, CONTINUOUS WATER5186A_NAUTILUS ODWH_14 HEATERS
Hot water - whenever and wherever!
Enjoy endless hot water with the Suburban Advantage Tankless, Continuous
Water Heater. Say “good bye” to waiting for water to reheat in a conventional
tank. Showers and baths are best enjoyed slowly, so LIVE FREE from
the restraints of limited hot water supplies. Dishes and even the laundry
can be done with an infinite supply of hot water whenever and wherever, simultaneously
from every fixture.
With no storage tank to heat water, the Suburban Advantage Tankless, Continuous
Water Heater reduces weight and increases efficiency by only operating when
the need for hot water arises.
The Suburban Advantage Tankless, Continuous Water Heater uses an exclusive
60,000 BTU 2-Stage Modulating Combustion System (MCS) which instantaneously
adjusts the LP gas input to provide consistent and endless comfort regardless
of your hot water needs. Weighing just 36lbs with the vent assembly,
the Suburban Advantage Tankless, Continuous Water Heater comes standard with
TWO freeze protection mechanisms and state-of-the-art, 3-Try Direct Spark
Ignition for safe and reliable operation.
Suburban Advantage Tankless, Continuous Water Heater - developed with INDUSTRY-BEST:
* Active (powered): unit recognizes incoming water temperature
at 40° F, turns on and cycles to keep water above 40° F.
- Microprocessor controlled self-modulating operation from 15,000-60,000
- Precise temperature control from 95-130°F with on demand control
- Two built-in Freeze Protection features:
- Powered (both gas and electric supply required)*
- Non-powered mechanical valve**
- Unmatched installation flexibility
- Small vent cap only to maximize RV skin surface area
- Optional access panels
- 90° Vent kit to install the unit lengthwise
** Passive (non-powered): thermally sensitive freeze protection valve opens
at 34° F, draining water from the system