|Premium Battery Enclosures M1-24|
Cat. No. SW-260020
Weight 14 lbs
The SunWize Power & Battery M1-24 aluminum enclosure
features a white powder-coated finish and a NEMA3R rating for indoor or
outdoor use. The M1-24 enclosure can mount on a flat vertical surface
or on a variety of pole sizes. It also features a padlockable wing
latch for added security. The M1-24 enclosure can hold a variety of
battery sizes with plenty of space left over for controls equipment on
its back and side plates. The rear-mounted backplate measures 10.5 x
8.0. There are four 1/2 knockouts available, two on the back and two
on the bottom, for wiring purposes.
NEMA3R rated aluminum enclosure
Four 1/2 Knockouts
Padlockable wing latch
Pole or surface mounted
Premium Battery Enclosures: M-Series
Featuring a hammered white-powder finish, the M-Series Enclosure line
is NEMA3R rated with hinged, pad-lock latches. Designed for pole or pad
mounting options. Locking hinge allows for service of equipment.
Elevated skid feet, (3-4) rear-side ½ electrical knockouts plus
(4) bottom-side ½ electrical knockouts. All Power Ready Express
(PRE) Control Panels fit in M-Series enclosures.
Sunwize Power & Battery Battery Enclosures are available in various
sizes and configurations for housing batteries and support equipment,
engineered specifically for the PV industry but suitable in a wide
variety of applications.
Most of our enclosures are designed to NEMA3R and rated for outdoor
use. White powder coating and quality manufacturing ensure a robust
enclosure that will survive even the harshest conditions. Sunwize Power
& Battery also offers custom enclosures to meet any specification.
All Enclosures include rainproof design, electrical knockouts and ventilation.
- M Series Enclosures are pole-mounted enclosures featuring new battery storage capabilities and a hammered powder coat finish.
- F Series Enclosures are cost-effective solutions for housing one to four batteries with supporting equipment.
- T Series Enclosures are ground mounted aluminum or steel chest
enclosures, either white powder-coated or mill-finished, and feature
hinged, pad-lockable lids.
- UPS Series Enclosures are targeted for battery backup system
applications with two separate enclosures; one for a systems batteries
and one for the electronics.
- E/C Series Enclosures are Aluminum enclosures feature removable covers with stainless steel screws.
- WF Series Enclosures accommodate larger back panels for more support equipment, also designed for one to four batteries.
- Large Power Electronics and Battery Enclosures are front-opening & large enough to accommodate your equipment.
- Custom Designed Enclosures are made special order specifically
for our customers applications, we can design and build a variety of
sizes and types of enclosure.
|Group Size / BCI No.|| Dimensions (L x W x H) inches|| Quantity|
|U1||7.71 x 5.18 x 6.89|| 2|
|22NF|| 9.01 x 5.43 x 9.00|| 1|
|24|| 11.13 x 6.60 x 9.25 ||1|