|Riverpark Camera Video Switcher 355|
Cat. No. R-CVS355-01
Weight 1 lbs
Camera Video Switcher
- Camera input connectors changed to a Molex Mini Fit Jr type.
- Ability to select each input camera power independently from 2 voltage setting (12V or 8.1V)
- Smaller package size
- Radio communication connections for touch screen interface. (This feature has radio restrictions.)
- Video Selection Inputs changed to momentary switches to ground.
(Every time a switch is pressed, the camera selection advances to the
next camera input)
- Diagnostic LEDs added to give indication which camera has been selected for each video output.
- Driver security camera switching system.
- It allows the driver to view the side blind spots with turn signal activation.
- Reverse Override.
- 3 Camera Inputs.
- 2 Video Outputs (Front, Rear)
- Front Video Selection Switch Input
- Rear Video Selection Switch Input
- Operating Voltage: 9 to 16 VDC
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C
- Environment: Interior Use Only
- Camera at either 12V or 8.1V camera voltage setting
- 12V (Tracks J1, Pin2 input power)
- 8.1V +/- 0.4V
- Size (L x W x H):
- Dimensions: 5.50 x 3.36 x 1.36