|Used GNB Absolyte IIP Industrial Sealed Batteries 12-90A11, 24 Volt|
Cat. No. GNB-12-90A11
Weight 979 lbs
These battery had only been in service for 5 years for Oncor Microwave relay and have had good service.
432 ah at 24 volt.
New these sold for $8,964.82
GNB is the world’s most
popular and proven large capacity sealed
battery. Absolyte IIP
batteries are made specifically for PV applications. Absolyte IIP
batteries have proven
high performance in the field for 15 years. Designed for large-scale
that require low maintenance and long life. Sealed, valve regulated
battery includes racking,
mounting hardware and covers.
Rated to Seismic Zone 4, UL recognized. No warranty these are used.
THE WORLD LEADER IN SEALED BATTERY
• Proven field experience since 1983.
• Patented MFX positive grid alloy provides 1200 cycles to 80% D.O.D.
and a twenty year life in float service @ 25°C (77°F) with
• Absorbed glass mat (AGM) separators provide >99% recombination
• Low resistance of the glass mat improves high rate discharge
• Cells are housed in protective, individual steel trays with
convenient lifting handles for easy transport to remote locations.
• The single cells may be operated in the horizontal (preferred) or
• No water additions or scheduled equalization charges are required.
• Periodic visual inspections, voltage readings and connection
retorquing is all that is required
•Railroad Signal and Communications
•Alternative Energy Systems
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Does not require separate battery room
• Can be integrated into other equipment enclosures
• Freezing tolerant
• Deep discharge recovery
• Accepts high rate charge
• Recyclable to World Standards
• Designed for 20 year life expectancy
Container and Cover — Polypropylene is standard.
Flame retardant, UL94 V-0/28% L.O.I. is optional.
Separators — Spun glass, microporous matrix.
Safety Vent — 5-10 PSI opening pressure, self-resealing.
Terminals — Solid copper insert.
Positive Plate — Patented MFX grid alloy.
Negative Plate — Lead calcium grid alloy.
Life — 20 years float @ 25°C (77°F) with proper charging.
Self Discharge — 0.5 to 1% per week maximum @ 25°C (77°F).
Float Voltage — 2.23 to 2.27 VPC (2.25 recommended) @ 25°C
1200 Cycles — 80% D.O.D. and a twenty year life in float service @
25°C (77°F) with proper charging.
Operating temperature — Temperature excursions between -40°C
(-40°F) to +50°C (122°F) allowed (battery performance and
life will be affected)
Contact us for pick up location. 817-304-0661