|Electrical Tape 60ft|
Cat. No. GTP-607P
Weight 0.5 lbs
Used for general splicing purposes. Can be used as primary insulation for
splices up to 600 volts and provides a protective outer jacket for splices at
higher voltages. Can be used for wrapping wire harnesses and insulating
degaussing coils. Colors can be used for color coding electrical circuits.
A 7 mil (0.18) commercial grade, weather resistant, presure sensitive vinyl
tape for all kinds of mechanical and electrical applications. Electrical tape is
flame retardant and can be used as primary insulation for splices up to 600
volts. UL 510, CSA 22.2 Lead-free.
• Excellent for managing cords for electronics, under hood or trailer wiring
• Corrugated for added flexibility.
• Split down the center for wire breakout where needed.
• 7 mil thickness
• Flame retardant
• Resistant to sun, water,oil,acids, alkalies, corrosive
• UL 510
• CSA 22.2
• 3/4 in x 60 ft
• 19 mm x 18 m
• Consult factory for other sizes