|Home: EcoVantage Catalog: Emergency & Specialty Vehicles: Solar Chargers:
|Flexible Solar Power Charging System|
Cat. No. K-091-241-xxx
Weight 4 lbs
COMPLETE HEAVY-DUTY KITS DESIGNED FOR EMERGENCY
- UP to 30 degrees of flexibility
- PERC technology
- 5 busbar technology which provides efficiency & durability
- ETFE Protection, extends the lifespan of the panel compared to non-ETFE
- 2 year product warranty
- Keep up with vehicle loads without running the engine or plugging in
- Helps comply with anti-idle laws
- Saves fuel cost and engine maintenance
- Eliminate the need to jump start reserve vehicles
- Ideal for vehicles with mobile computers and radios
Expansion Kits Includes:
- Solar Panel: A 110W solar panel with 5 busbars and PERC (Passivated
Emitter and Rear Contact) mono-crystalline cells, a special cell technology
that increases module efficiency significantly over standard solar cells.
- Charge Controller: A 30A Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM) flush mounted
charge controller is provided to charge and protect your batteries. Featuring
an LCD screen, multi-stage battery charging, charging protections, two USB
ports and real-time system indicators.
- PV and Battery Cables: Weather resistant and certified cables are provided
to connect the solar panel to the charge controller and from the charge controller
to the battery. The PV cables and battery cables, with a built-in fuse and
ring terminals, built-in ferrule terminations for quick connections to the
- Mounting Hardware: Mounting screws, cable clamps and tie wraps are
Includes solar panel, mounting hardware, and a pair of male and female branch
connectors to connect solar panels in parallel.
110W Solar Flex Kit
100W Felx Expanstion Kit
5.83 Amps Max
39.2" x 26.4" x 0.12"
5.7 Amps Max
21.3" x 41.8" x 0.12"