|MidNite Solar The KID MPPT Charge Controller|
Cat. No. MNKID-
Weight 4 lbs
The KIDís HyperVOC feature allows up to 162VOC. (The KID will not be
harmed by voltages between 150 and 162VDC (this is the HyperVOC range).
The KID will remain in standby until the voltage is 150v or below.
- MPPT Tracking
- True paralleling - Inputs and Outputs for two KIDs
- Up to 150V input
- MidNiteís exclusive HyperVOC extends the input voltage beyond 150 VOC for cold climates
- 12V, 24V, 36V, 48V battery output
- Lighting Controller: dusk-dawn, hourly, day, night settings
- Up to 30 amps battery output with low input voltage based off of PV configuration
- No fan
- Reverse polarity protected
- Battery Temp Sensor standard with marine version only.
- Front panel exchangeable fuses for battery, input and load/clipper.
- 3 LED bar graph for battery status at a glance
- Keypad for access to extensive menu items and set points
- Includes wall mount adapter (Boat mount bracket included on marine versions)
- Sealed for harsh environments
- Built in Arlington, WA USA
Available in White in the Standard version (Add -W to model number, MNKID-W)
Comes standard with wall mounting bracket. Model number MNKID-B for the
Black standard and MNKID-W for the White standard version. Standard
versions can be cut into the wall for a flush mount assembly and also
come with a surface mount wall adapter to mount on the wall.