|NOCO 48V 20A UltraSafe Industrial Battery Charger|
Cat. No. GX4820
Weight 4 lbs
20 Amp UltraSafe Industrial Battery Charger
The GX4820 is a high-frequency, high-efficiency industrial battery
charger for electric vehicles, like a golf cart, scissor lift, pallet
jack, floor care machine or utility vehicle. It represents the latest
technology for fast and efficient battery charging with multiple
charging modes at a push of a button. It's universally adaptable design
allowed for global use with replaceable A/C and D/C cables and designed
for all types of deep-cycle lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries. And
suitable for both on-and-off board applications.
- A 92-precent high-efficiency 48V industrial battery charger.
- Wide-range input voltages from 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz.
- Charges lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries up to 425 amp-hours.
- Integrated inhibit and remote LED functions.
- Converts to a power supply for zero voltage charging.
- Progressive repair method for sulfated batteries.
- Spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection.
- Advanced diagnostics indication for damaged batteries.
- Designed for rugged environments and rated at IP66.
The next generation of charging electric vehicles.
The most advanced industrial battery charger in its class.
Not only can it charge a wide-range of deep-cycle lead-acid and
lithium-ion batteries, but it's as simple as a push of a button - no
dip switches or downloadable software. And it's paired with a robust
battery repair method to combat battery sulfation and recover lost
battery capacity, plus easily converts to a constant current, constant
voltage power supply for zero voltage charging or equalizing unbalanced
48V Norm Mode
for charging deep-cycle 48-volt lead-acid battery systems, including
Wet Cell, Gel Cell, Enhanced Flooded, Calcium, and Maintenance-Free.
48V Cold/AGM Mode
for charging deep-cycle 48-volt AGM battery systems, or all types of
lead-acid 48-volt battery systems in cold temperatures below 50ºF
48V AGM+ Mode
for charging 48-volt advanced AGM battery systems, which requires a
high charging voltages for deep cycle battery applications.
48V Lithium Mode
for charging 48-volt lithium-ion battery systems that include a battery
maintenance system (BMS), including lithium iron phosphate batteries.