|Mastervolt Li-ion battery - MLS 12/130|
Cat. No. MV-65010010
Weight 3.3 lbs
The MLS series is the MLI Ultra’s smaller brother, for use
in a small system where reducing weight/volume and/or increasing cycle
life is key. It is specifically designed to be as easy as possible to
install. The MLS series comes with an integrated safety disconnect.
This saves installation and commissioning time, but reduces the maximum
allowable charge/discharge rate. While the MLS series is a little less
heavy duty than the MLI Ultra series, it gives an ideal entry to
Lithium Ion technology. Perhaps consider replacing your existing
- Easy entry into Lithium Ion technology.
- Drop-in replacement for lead-acid batteries.
- Saves up to 70 % in space and weight.
- Three times the lifespan of traditional batteries (2000 cycles).
- High cycle efficiency.
- Fast charging up to one hour.
- High discharge rate up to 1C.
- Integrated Battery Management System (BMS) with passive balancing.
- Integrated automatic safety disconnect.
- Safest Lithium Ion chemistry available (LiFePO4).
- Tested and certified according to UN38.3.
- Two year warranty.
|Nominal battery voltage||12 V|
|No-load voltage, fully charged||12,8 V|
|Nominal battery capacity||10 Ah|
|Nominal battery energy capacity||128 Wh|
|Max. continuous discharge current||10 A (1 C)|
|Max. short discharge current||for 30 seconds 25 A (2,5 C)|
|Peak discharge current||for 2 seconds 48 A (4,8 C)|
|Cycle life||~2000 at 80 % DoD|
|Max. charge current||10 A (1 C)|
|Mounting position||upright or either long side|
|Max. outer dimensions (incl. terminals/grip handles), lxwxh||151 x 65 x 102 mm|
5.9 x 2.6 x 4.0 inch
|Battery chemistry||Lithium Iron Phosphate|
|Protection degree||IP65 (electronics cabinet)|
|Parallel connection||yes, max. 3 batteries|
|Protections||over voltage, under voltage, over temperature|
|Safety disconnect||yes, electronic|