Runs three air conditioners with power to spare. Quieter than
National Park Service sound level requirements
- All 60 Hz models operate at 3600 r/min.
- Required pump speed 850-3200 r/min.
- Cummins Onan tested for operation with cooling air inlet
temperature up to 120º F (49º C). Ambient is defined as the
air temperature measured at the cooling air inlet to the set.
Ambient conditions for rated power output with muffler and RV
enclosure, per ISO 8528-1:
- Temperature: 77° F (25° C)
- Altitude: 500 ft (152.4 m), (99 kPa dry)
Typical power output change based on ambient conditions:
- Temperature: Power output decreases 1% for every 10° F (5.5°
- Altitude: Power output decreases 3.5% for every 1000 ft (305 m)
Ratings represent minimums. Actual performance may be significantly
higher based on installation and operating condiditons.
Weight, Size & Sound Levels
||(readings at 10ft (3m) half load)
- Meets National Park Service sound
level requirements (60 dB(A) @ 50 ft) for national park use.
- Typical installation will further reduce sound level.