Dual 6V Commercial Grade Battery Box
The HM426 Commercial Battery Box is a battery storage solution for
sizes dual 6V batteries, including Marine, RV and Commercial equipment.
It features a four corner fastening system and captive lid for easy
installations, large cable entry holes for heavy gauge wires, full flow
ventilation for releasing battery gasses, and a large battery acid
reservoir. Its rugged, rotationally molded design provides ultimate
protection in low-temperature environments and protects against UV,
oil, gas and other contaminants. Perfect installation in a boat,
camper, motorhome, trailer, or caravan, as well as, commercial and
- Designed for a dual 6V batteries.
- A four-corner fastening system for easy installation.
- Large cable entry holes for heavy gauge wires (up to 4/0 AWG).
- Large internal reservoir to collect battery acid.
- Rugged, rotationally molded design for extreme conditions.
- Meets Coast Guard (USCG) Code of Federal Regulations 183.420.
- Meets American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) E-10.7.
battery box for extreme conditions. Structurally enhanced battery
storage solution that maintains its tough impact properties down to -20
degrees Fahrenheit, and its reinforced heavy-duty handles make battery
relocation easy without cracking.
to last the rigors of the outdoors. Made with UV inhibitors and color
stabilizers to prevent structural degradation and color fading.
Together, it's one of the toughest, most dependable battery boxes ever.
strive to maintain a reputation of diligently constructing the highest
quality products, which is why every battery box is designed,
engineered, and made in the USA.
Tested and Certified.
the United States Coast Guard’s Code of Federal Regulations 183.420 and
the American Boat and Yacht Council’s E-10.7 requirements.