|Home: EcoVantage Catalog: Engineered Systems: SkyLights:
|Ciralight Smart Skylight|
Cat. No. CSS
Weight 25 lbs
Ciralight Smart Skylights use sun-tracking GPS technology and mirrors
under the dome to track the sun throughout the day to bring high levels
of diffused natural light into buildings. Smart Skylights are entirely
solar powered (no electrical hookup necessary) and allow businesses and
schools to shut off electric lights for up to 10.5 hours a day.
Designed with two thermal barriers Smart Skylights provide the light of
an 800 watt metal halide bulb but without the heat gain of normal
Ciralight Smart Skylight Advantages
Lifecycle tested up to 30 years
under extreme environmental conditions (- 20 degrees to +200 degrees).
- More light when the sun is low in the sky.
- Abundant Daylight levels throughout the day allow lights
off for longer hours of the day.
- Provides a higher level of illumination that is evenly
distributed and diffused.
- Without the heat gain associated with passive skylights.
- Better color rendition, absence of flicker.
- Natural light provides a more productive work environment.
- Less absenteeism in work place.
- Improved student performance.
- Increased sales in retail environments.
- Reduces operating expenses.
- LEED Certification – Ciralight Smart Skylights earn
valuable LEED© Credits.
- Solar powered active daylighting – entitles users to tax
and green energy incentives.
- Provides a bright, abundant, quiet, healthy natural light,
just as nature intended for up to 10.5 hours a day.
- Wind tested up to 105 miles per hour.
- Rain Tested up to 4 inches of rain per hour with winds of
- Fall Protection up to 1200 lbs dropped from 6 feet.
- Temperature change - does not result in the heat gain
associated with normal skylights.
- Illumination provides up to 64,000 lumens, equivalent light
of an 800 watt metal halide.
- Ten Year Manufacturer’s Warranty – set them and forget them!
Smart Skylight Cost Savings &
- Save on energy cost by shutting of electric lights during
daytime hours up to 10.5 hours a day. A well designed daylit building
is estimated to reduce lighting energy use from 50% to as much as 80%.
- Save on Air-Conditioning costs to offset heat created by
electric light fixtures with reduced usage.
- Save on repair costs associated with the maintenance of
electric light systems with reduced usage.
- Reduce energy use during peak hours.
- As a solar powered Green Energy product receive Federal,
State & Local Tax credits & Utility Company incentives.
2100, SuntrackerOne Base Unit 4'x4' (Triple Mirror) - includes the Dome
Assembly, Frame 4'x4', Triple Mirror Assembly and the GPS Suntracking
2200, SuntrackerTwo Base Unit 4'x4' (Single Mirror) - includes the Dome
Assembly, Frame 4'x4', Single Mirror Assembly and the GPS Suntracking
2300, SuntrackerThree Base Unit 4'x8' (Triple Mirror) - includes the
Dome Assembly, Frame 4'x8', Triple Mirror Assembly and the GPS