|Motorised Battery Switch-275AMPS|
Cat. No. BEP-701-MD
Weight 2 lbs
Motor Driven, Remote Operated, Battery Switches (Patent Pending)
Due to the increased loading
requirements on modern boats and large increases in the cost of copper
battery cable, the new MD range of battery switch allows you to mount
the battery switch very close to the battery, reducing cable lengths to
starter motor. They are also ideal for remote isolation of bow
- Remote operation (easier access
for battery control).
- Battery switch can be mounted alongside
battery, reducing cable lengths and cable sizes to starter motor.
(Large cost saving in copper cables).
- Reduced labour for fitting, due
to shorter battery cabling (Cost saving).
- Manual override option to meet CE requirements.
- LED status identification for remote
- Same capacity/specification and mounting options as standard BEP
- Utilises same interchangable
labelling system as BEP battery switches.
- Continuous Rating: 275 Amps DC
- Intermittent Rating: 475 Amps DC
- Cranking Rating: 1250 Amps DC
- Voltage Rating: 9.5 - 32 Volts
- Operation: On / Off
Recessed or Surface
- Ignition Protected
- Stud Size: 2 x
- Tin Plated Copper Studs and Nuts
- Power Draw
- Switch Off 12mA
- Switch On 15mA
Operating 120mA for 3 secs at 12 volts nominal
69L x 69W x 100.3H mm
2.7 x 2.7 x 4H inches