701-S Mini battery selector switch. The 701-S is
compact selector switch available on the market. Housed in the same
dimensions as the 701, and includes the same removable side plates and
back cover. While BEP Marine foremost recommends isolated battery
systems as outlined with our distribution clusters, the 701-S offers a
simple economical way of separating two batteries.
- Continuous Rating: 200 Amps DC
- Intermittent Rating: 300 Amps DC
- Cranking Rating: 1000 Amps DC
- Voltage Rating: 48 Volts DC
- Operation: Selector 1-2-Both_off
- Mounting: Recessed or surface
- Termination Stud Size: 3 x 5/16"
- Tin Plated copper studs and nuts
- Ignition Protected
- Dimensions: 69 x 69 x 75H mm (2.75 x 2.75 x 3H")