|Dankoff Flowlight Booster Pump|
Cat. No. 2910-12
Weight 20 lbs
The Dankoff Flowlight Booster Pump provides city water
pressure anywhere. It has been a standard in home renewable energy
systems since 1986. It is economical for domestic water supply, drip
irrigation, and water purification.
A booster pump is far more cost effective than an elevated tank,
providing pressure equivalent to over 100 feet (30 m) of elevation. It
uses one third to one half the energy of a conventional AC pump, and
eliminates high starting surges.
It is more powerful, quieter, and much more durable than plastic
RV/Marine pumps. Wearing parts are replaceable, and typically last 5 to
10 years. Overall life expectancy is 15 to 20 years.
Our complete instruction manual and easy installation kit make this
pump simple for anyone to install and service, with no previous
• Low speed model 20 vertical feet (6 m) at sea level
• Standard model 10 Feet (3 m) at sea level
• Subtract 1 ft. for every 1,000 ft. altitude (1 m for every 1,000 m) for both versions.
Note: Suction capacity may be further limited by intake pipe friction.
• Excessive suction causes cavitation (vapor bubbles) creating noise and excessive wear. Intake piping should be 1” or larger.
• Pump should be mounted as close to the water source as possible.
Choice of Capacity
• Standard Model for highest flow
• Low speed model (DC only) has higher pressure capacity, and is best when:
• Suction lift greater than 10 feet
• Intake pipe smaller than 1” size
• Extra-quiet operation is desirable
Choice of Voltage
• 12, 24 or 48 V DC, others (inquire)
• 115 V AC (low surge PM motor minimizes inverter and wire size)
• Rotary vane pump mechanism (pulsation-free)
• Solid forged brass pump body with carbongraphite and stainless steel working parts
• NSF® approved for drinking water
• Handles sea water and dissolved minerals
• Survives most freezes
• Permanent magnet, ball bearing DC motor, thermally protected
• Clear flexible hoses and pressure relief valve included
• Battery-based power system (12 or 24 V) or AC (minimum 300 W inverter)
• Pressure tank, captive air type, minimum size: 40 gallon (150 l);
larger is better, to reduce cycling and increase reserve capacity;
• Foot valve (if pump is placed higher than water source)
• Pump may be mounted horizontally or vertically.
• Pump must not be submerged.
• It may be placed inside a 6” (120 cm) or larger well casing, suspended by rope.
• Length 16.5” (42 cm)
• Weight 15 lbs (7 kg)
• Flexible hose ends have 3/4” or 1” male pipe thread
1 year against defects in materials and workmanship
2910-12 Low Speed Model for 12V Battery Systems 2.7gpm @ 65 psi, 178.2 Watts, Max Amps: 20 Includes the Flex Tube Install Kit
2910-24 Low Speed Model for 24V Battery Systems 2.7gpm @ 65 psi, 178.2 Watts, Max Amps: 10 Includes the Flex Tube Install Kit
2910-48 Low Speed Model for 48V Battery Systems 2.7gpm @ 65 psi, 178.2 Watts, Max Amps: 5 Includes the Flex Tube Install Kit
2920-12 Standard Speed Model for 12V Battery Systems 4.1gpm @ 65 psi,
270.6 Watts, Max Amps: 25 Includes the Flex Tube Install Kit
2920-24 Standard Speed Model for 24V Battery Systems 4.1gpm @ 65 psi,
270.6 Watts, Max Amps: 15 Includes the Flex Tube Install Kit
2920-48 Standard Speed Model for 48V Battery Systems 4.1gpm @ 65 psi,
270.6 Watts, Max Amps: 5.5 Includes the Flex Tube Install Kit
2930-24 Standard Speed Model (1/2 HP) for 24V Battery Systems 5.0gpm @
65 psi, 264 Watts, Max Amps: 16 Includes the Flex Tube Install Kit
2930-48 Standard Speed Model (1/2 HP) for 48V Battery Systems 5.0gpm @
65 psi, 264 Watts, Max Amps: 8 Includes the Flex Tube Install Kit